Third Party Libraries
If you’re looking to integrate with something not provided by the main Metrics libraries, check out the many third-party libraries which extend Metrics:
- camel-metrics provides component for your Apache Camel route.
- hdrhistogram-metrics-reservoir provides a Histogram reservoir backed by HdrHistogram.
- jersey2-metrics provides integration with Jersey 2.
- jersey-metrics-filter provides integration with Jersey 1.
- metrics-aspectj provides integration with AspectJ.
- metrics-cdi provides integration with CDI environments,
- metrics-guice provides integration with Guice.
- metrics-guice-servlet provides Guice Servlet integration with AdminServlet.
- metrics-okhttp provides integration with OkHttp.
- metrics-feign provides integration with Feign.
- metrics-play provides an integration with the Play Framework.
- metrics-spring provides integration with Spring.
- wicket-metrics provides easy integration for your Wicket application.
- finagle-metrics provides a reporter for a Finagle service.
- kafka-dropwizard-metrics allows Kafka producers, consumers, and streaming applications to register their built-in metrics with a Dropwizard Metrics registry.
- MetricCatcher Turns JSON over UDP into Metrics so that non-jvm languages can know what’s going on too.
- metrics-cassandra provides a reporter for Apache Cassandra.
- metrics-circonus provides a registry and reporter for sending metrics (including full histograms) to Circonus.
- metrics-datadog provides a reporter to send data to Datadog.
- metrics-elasticsearch-reporter provides a reporter for elasticsearch
- metrics-hadoop-metrics2-reporter provides a reporter for Hadoop Metrics2.
- metrics-hawkular provides a reporter for Hawkular Metrics.
- metrics-influxdb provides a reporter for InfluxDB with the Dropwizard framework integration.
- metrics-influxdb provides a reporter for InfluxDB 1.2+._
- metrics-instrumental provides a reporter to send data to Instrumental.
- metrics-kafka provides a reporter for Kafka.
- metrics-librato provides a reporter for Librato Metrics, a scalable metric collection, aggregation, monitoring, and alerting service.
- metrics-mongodb-reporter provides a reporter for MongoDB.
- metrics-munin-reporter provides a reporter for Munin
- dropwizard-metrics-newrelic Officially supported (by New Relic) exporter which sends data to New Relic as dimensional metrics.
- metrics-new-relic provides a reporter which sends data to New Relic.
- metrics-reporter-config DropWizard-esque YAML configuration of reporters.
- metrics-signalfx provides a reporter to send data to SignalFx.
- metrics-spark-reporter provides a reporter for Apache Spark Streaming.
- metrics-splunk provides a reporter for Splunk.
- metrics-statsd provides a Metrics 2.x and 3.x reporter for StatsD
- metrics-zabbiz provides a reporter for Zabbix.
- sematext-metrics-reporter provides a reporter for SPM.
Advanced metrics implementations
- rolling-metrics provides a collection of advanced metrics with rolling time window semantic, such as Rolling-Counter, Hit-Ratio, Top and Reservoir backed by HdrHistogram.